Senior Frontend Engineer
København, 1 stilling
Falcon is a Software-as-a-Service provider in the Customer Experience Management space. We provide a unified approach for marketers, customer experience specialists and hr personnel of big international brands to manage their social media presence. That means plenty of challenging engineering tasks, complex UIs to simplify and data, loads of data.
We are looking for senior members for our engineering team. You are joining an ambitious team of experts who keep pushing the limit in product delivery and experiment furiously, while striving for technical excellence.
We are agile, organized ourselves into cross-functional, autonomous teams, focusing on one product with a clear mission. We intend to be flat, with everyone equal and with each member's role respected. Day-to-day you will work together with people of different trades: frontend, backend engineers, ui/ux designers, cloud operation engineers, and product owners.
We are a maturing startup with an engineering headcount of 60. We are not small anymore, and still growing. Working at a startup is the most rewarding choice what one can make, but it requires a certain personality as well. That being said, we value open people who take initiative more than lone rockstars.
Falcon’s frontend is a single page web application built with AngularJs, RequireJs, Bower, Grunt, Highcharts and Polymer. On top of a REST flavored HTTP+JSON api served by a lightweight Java8 backend running on DropWizard, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, AWS, Apache Spark and Python and a twist of Scala.
As senior member of the team, you:
- Deliver high quality solutions
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
- Constantly share and debate best practices with your peers
- Take initiative
- Know when to speak up, know when it is time for crunching
- Perhaps able to lead a group of engineers
- Perhaps enjoy mentoring
As a senior frontend, you:
- Will be involved in building the rich user interface that hundreds of global client teams work with every day
- Would be responsible for developing high quality UI, using the Falcon Platform's apis
- Will be creating engaging data visualizations and tools for our clients, planning, and structuring great UX across the platform
What we can offer
- Open and informal work environment with more than 38 different nationalities (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2Kd8HuXEU )
- High level of responsibility, newest technologies, room for experimentation
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen (the home of the best craft beer and bicycle lanes in Europe, also the most liveable city on the planet
- Healthy lunch and drinks
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
- Friday bars
- Of course, a foosball table
At Falcon Social, we help employees become active digital thinkers. By using our platform to listen, engage, publish, measure and manage, large companies can explore the bene?ts of social media marketing and instill a digital-?rst thought process in their employees. Our product has already received great international traction in the market, and the technology is endorsed through partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and most recently also Instagram. We have raised three rounds of venture capital ?nancing, the last one was a Series B round in spring 2015. At Falcon Social we believe that passion is key. We’re looking for smart and curious people who actively embrace the Startup culture and want to be part of a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. The right person will enjoy being involved in a plethora of interesting tasks.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.