TREMEC Belgium is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 1,600 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
- As a Senior CAD Design Engineer, you contribute to the development of automated transmission systems for high-performance top-class vehicles.
- You work in a multi-disciplinary environment where the design input comes from colleagues from different angles.
- As a Senior CAD Design Engineer, you design a sub-system or a component with the help of our CAD software and thereby create the base for components that will be manufactured by our suppliers.
- You are closely involved in the development and the feasibility analysis of your designs and work together with analysis and test set-up engineers to develop components or comprehensive test equipment.
- Given that test set-ups and other products that you design as a Senior CAD Design Engineer are assembled and tested in Zedelgem, you have the optimal possibility to continuously improve your knowledge.