DPS currently have a requirement for a Senior Automation Engineer with a Dublin based Pharmaceutical client.
- The Automation Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline capital projects engineering team managing small to medium siz445767.823353ed capital investment projects from concept through to handover on site.
- Project Management of small to medium siz445767.823353ed site-specific Automation projects through conception, approval, planning, execution, validation and handover in all parts of the plant including production and bulk packaging
- Software skills in Siemens PCS7, PLC programming and SCADA
- Provide troubleshooting and support to resolve technical issues for existing process equipment & utility systems
- Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment
- Managing internal / external design teams to meet project schedules
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc.
- Creation of Project Plans
- Managing Project Implementation complying with all Safety Regulations
- Reviewing design documentation (URS,FDS, IQ, OQ) and managing contractors
- Proven experience engaging with Plant functions, Operations/Maintenance/Quality/HSE to drive projects to a successful outcome
- Effectively managing project team members, vender and construction contractors on site
- Degree qualified, experienced automation engineer
- Ability to work on own initiative and to challenging schedules
- Previous experience on Automation Projects in a GMP / Pharma environment
- 7-10 years project experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Siemens PCS7
- PLC/SCADA platforms is preferred.
DPS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.