Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in scientific research this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a:
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ASSISTANT - Rif. EURES Milano 71/2020
- Collecting and collating data from scientific databases;
- Undertaking literature searches and reviews on selected scientific topics;
- Providing editorial support, including aligning of draft opinions with standard formats;
- Contribute to drafting of preparatory background information;
- Planning and monitoring deadlines;
- Writing of meeting minutes.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Previous experience in generating, collecting evidence and performing statistical analysis of data. Writing and reviewing scientific documents such as background documentation, scientific reports, prepare presentations;
- Past working experience in a scientific environment would be considered an asset;
- High ability to work with others, learning agility, results driven;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data.
Duration of assignment: temporary, 2/3 months with possibility of extensions
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com