We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 21+ years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We are now looking for a Sales Specialist for our Holdtopia branch selling climbing holds & accessories. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and ready to face challenges with an "it can be done" attitude. We, on the other side, will be happy to provide support, guidance and constructive feedback that leads to professional development and job fulfillment.
The Sales Specialist will:
• Process orders, deliveries and invoicing in the SAP system;
• Coordinate internal and external communication with clients, partners, agents, and production;
• Identify, engage, negotiate and close new partnerships that support the long-term growth of the business;
• Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
• Keep the products on the website up to date;
• Update and manage clients’ database.
To excel in this job we expect as a minimum:
• University degree - a degree in Economics/Accounting will be considered an advantage;
• Fluency in English - a second language will be considered an advantage;
• A high level of personal discipline and the ability to set priorities and work within deadlines;
• Experience in SAP and Sugar CRM will be considered an advantage.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and send us via email a short cover letter with more information about yourself and your professional career.