Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers.
We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us!
We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation,customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task and with great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1800 colleagues from all over the world!
To support in leading and closing standardized core offerings deals and supporting senior sales colleagues as part of their virtual teams, within a single team within a single sales territory/account/partner with specialized for a particular portfolio item.
• Sales Opportunities: Supports senior sales colleagues in qualifying opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets within designated territory/account/partner. Execution of contract negotiations under guidance.
• Sales Planning: Supports the establishment of the value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities. Supports the establishment of a closing plan and their contribution to it.
• Sales Process. Provides pricing information and written quotations to customers or partners. Supports senior sales colleagues in customer visits and presentations as part of the team. Uses specified company tools and processes to manage sales opportunities.
• Stakeholder Planning: Identifies decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders (internal and external). Identifies methods to influence stakeholders and participates appropriately.
• Input to Bid Reviews: Together with designated bid team, supports in the providing and presentation of appropriate input to company bid review process.
• Forecasting: Submits accurate and timely monthly sales forecast and regular updates to line management.
• Governance: Adheres to company defined governance procedures and sales management tools including the client relationship management (CRM) database to manage campaigns within own borders.
• Product Understanding: Maintains a good level of product, services and solution, market and competitive know-how.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of team sales targets as measured by sales orders, margin and total bid expenditure.
• Availability and accuracy of timely and accurate sales forecasts and sales pipeline information.
• Campaign effectiveness as measured by compliance with governance processes.
• Quality of data, proposals and pipeline.
• Win rate.
At Fujitsu, you will enjoy:
…and much more!
We also invite you to watch why Fujitsu Portugal is the perfect place to work!
Apply here: PortugalGDC.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)