Sales Associate UKI
København, 1 stilling
Are you passionate to use your current social media knowledge and engage decision makers and influencers via the phone, representing the only European founded Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer and Google+ Pages partner? Are you familiar with the competitive landscape of social media enterprise software providers and would you like to get familiar with the Falcon solution?
Then you could be our next Sales Associate for the UKI markets joining the great team of Falconeers all passionate about helping clients around the world.
- Engage with prospective clients through outbound calls and social media channels - Are you a social seller?
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to determine a strategy for generating opportunities - Are you a team player?
- Meet and exceed quarterly new business targets - Are you an overachiever?
- Create profiles for inbound and outbound leads - map organizational structure, identify new contacts & key business issues - Are you a skilled researcher?
- Track and document prospecting activities (e.g. opportunity qualification) in our CRM - Do you love clean records?
- Successful experience in a new business generation/inside sales role
- Ability to effectively communicate (orally or in written form) an enterprise level solution
- Excellent English skills, any other languages are a plus
- You carried quota before and love the challenge on ever growing targets
- You are a team player eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
What we offer
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Flexible working hours
At Falcon, we help employees become active digital thinkers. By using our platform to listen, engage, publish, measure and manage, large companies can explore the bene?ts of social media marketing and instill a digital-?rst thought process in their employees. Our product has already received great international traction in the market, and the technology is endorsed through partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and most recently also Instagram. We have raised three rounds of venture capital ?nancing, the last one was a Series B round in spring 2015. At Falcon we believe that passion is key. We’re looking for smart and curious people who actively embrace the Startup culture and want to be part of a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. The right person will enjoy being involved in a plethora of interesting tasks.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.