We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 21+ years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away of empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
We are now looking for a Junior Sales Administrator to support our team from order processing to invoicing and follow-ups. As a Sales Administrator you will:
• Be responsible for all orders and deliveries entry in SAP ERP system;
• Update and manage clients databases in the internal company system Sugar CRM;
• Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team, incl.regular & monthly reports in Excel and SAP;
• Processes new sales leads as necessary;
• Create and maintain Customer Quotes and prepare offers for tenders;
• Coordinate internal and external communication with agents and/or other departments within the company (After Sales, Marketing, Design, Engineering, Project management, etc.)
To excel in this job we expect as a minimum:
• University degree - a degree in Economics/Accounting will be considered an advantage;
• Fluency in English - a second language will be considered an advantage;
• A high level of personal discipline and the ability to set priorities and work within deadlines;
• Experience in SAP and Sugar CRM will be considered an advantage.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and send us via email a short cover letter with more information about yourself and your professional career.