Radar equipment assembly and testing, including single subsystems verification, mainly related to FastGBSAR products.
• Radar system integration (electrical and mechanical), assembly of RF components and integrated microwave devices.
• Radar system performance analysis in lab and in operational environment.
• Test and debug the RF sub-systems in conjunction with radar digital back-end (AWG/ADC cards).
• Generate test plans, verification procedures, developing and adapting analysis tools.
• Documentation editing, service reports, test results, user manuals, inventory records, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Master’s or a technical school degree in telecommunication or electrical.
• PC proficiency with knowledge of electronics theory and computer applications.
• Experience with RF measurements (SA, NA, oscilloscope, etc.).
• Understanding of radar systems and/or electronic communication.
• Capability of working in an international environment.
• Be self-motivated and capable of working alone and with teams.
• A methodical and organized approach.
• Strong sense of responsibility. Function as part of a team with limited supervision, with the ability to function independently with assertiveness, confidence, and not be afraid to reach out for support.
• Fluent in English language.