As a Reliability Engineer you are responsible for improvement of the reliability key performance indicators of multiple production units.
You will report to the Site Maintenance Manager.
- Key driver and responsible role for the Reliability Engineering (RE) year plan and strategy; preparation, approvals, feedback, follow-up, execute, facilitate, own;
- Key role to facilitate criticality ranking and RE analysis (FMEA/PMO) with special focus on critical assets causing the biggest reliability losses of the plant;
- Facilitate development of maintenance and spare part strategies based on criticality ranking scoring.
- Responsible for storing relevant RE data in IT system and optimization of the maintenance concept for the life cycle of assets;
- Lead and/or participate Root Cause Analysis session into larger unplanned reliability events per TOPS 2-02;
- Provide training: Criticality Ranking, FMEA/PMO, RCPS tools, software tools such as Meridium;
- Responsible to create First Line Maintenance plans together with the local maintenance and process engineers of the plants;
- Build relations with technical personnel within Yara Sluiskil, third parties, other Yara sites and the technical network within Yara International;
- Be a role model and take care that activities are being safely executed in conformance with Yara’s Values & Management system and be comply with legal obligations and Yara regulation.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, preferably with a mechanical and/ or Mechatronics background and 1 to 5 years of work experience;
- Experience as a reliability engineer is a plus;
- You have experience in multiple technical disciplines/multidisciplinary;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have knowledge of SAP, Meridium and Root Cause Analysis techniques;
- You have strong communication skills, you are result-oriented and you have analytical thinking skills;
- You are strong in advice and management (consultation with operations, problem definition, methodical work, practical elaboration of possible solutions, argumentation, etc.);
- You take responsibility, you are curious, flexible and you are a reliable cooperation partner;
Participating in the consignment service (circulation every 7-8 weeks) of maintenance is part of the job.
An external assessment is part of the application procedure.