- Create test to validate R&D concepts – timely and creative manner within budget
- Interface with external test service providers and third level institutes as required
- Maintain test equipment and calibration requirements
Working within a global organization and customer community and in cooperation with other Engineering functions, the Reliability Engineer is responsible to support the Product Development Process by participating in the development and analysis of the following focus areas:
• Simulation of preliminary technical definitions
• The Design Verification Plan & Report
• Design Verification testing
- Develop, implement and maintain a test strategy to cover the requirements of product design / validation and production requirements
- Work with customers and peers to understand product specification requirements to meet expectations within test system constraints Assist in preparing and presenting concept and test proposals to customers.
- Provide technical testing assistance to Product and Application Engineering.
- Effectively utilize statistical methods to define confidence and probability bounds based on test data.
- Liaise and input to cross functional teams for problem solving techniques