Myhomecare are currently recruiting Nurses with paediatric/tracheostomy experience in the Letterkenny area to care for children with complex care. Full-time hours available Monday – Sunday, night shifts 21.30 – 07.30. Must hold Personal Public Service number.
The ideal nurse for this Homecare Nursing position will be a caring, professional and flexible candidate who should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an enthusiastic approach to work. Respecting Confidentiality and privacy at all times as a trusted team member. Ability to interact with clients and achieve ADL in a professional manner.
Job Benefits children’s nurse Letterkenny:
* Full-time, Part-time and Ad-hoc hours available.
* A goodwill incentive for all newly activated Nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO registration.
* Refer another Nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the referrer of €150 when the newly activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
* Excellent working conditions and pay rates.
* Mandatory certification needing renewal every two years is subsidised.
Responsibilities Children’s nurse Letterkenny:
* Myhomecare nurses with children’s nursing experience will deliver a quality service in a patient centred safe environment to our clients.
* Nurses for children with complex care needs should recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual and liaising with the multidisciplinary team and clients family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
Requirements/Qualifications to apply for Myhomecare nurse with Children’s experience jobs Letterkenny:
* Active registration with NMBI – Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann / Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
* Myhomecare nurses working with children with complex care needs should have Tracheostomy experience, PEG/NG feeding experience and oxygen therapy. Refresher training can be arranged.
* Desirable training in Seizure and Pain management to mention a few.
* High Proficiency of the English Language.
* Full immunization up to date.
To apply for Home Care Nursing Jobs Letterkenny please send your CV to email@example.com or Freephone 1800 400 900
Servisource Ltd trading as Myhomecare established in 2001