Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit Registered General Nurse (RGNs) for a temporary position within a cancer screening service in Galway City.
The role will be 2-4 days per week for approximately 3-4 months during the summer period. The rates of pay will be aligned with the HSE pay scale. The potential candidate will be required to provide information and support for patients in a clinical setting in relation to cancer screening processes, therefore previous oncology experience is desirable.
Benefits for Registered General Nurses (Oncology) Job Galway;
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Subsidised mandatory certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Responsibilities of Registered General Nursing (Oncology) Job Galway;
- Provide information, education, and psychological support to patients and their relatives at all stages of the cancer screening process, from the time of initial diagnosis, throughout the treatment period, and beyond.
- It is vital that the potential candidate displays compassion, empathy and care in the execution of their daily duties.
Requirements for Registered General Nursing (Oncology) Job Galway;
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Job in the Galway area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for Registered General Nurse (Oncology) Job Galway City please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1904-428171 in the subject bar of the email.