Oaklodge Nursing Home is a person centred care facility, providing private nursing care with a ‘home away from home’ atmosphere, in the beautiful coastal village of Churchtown South in East Cork.
We are vibrant and innovative nursing home – looking for a warm, supportive, hardworking and flexible nurse to join our ever expanding team. We are insistent that our residents deserve the highest standards of quality and care and we recognise that our employees are the corner stone in ensuring this quality of care is maintained.
- Strong interest in the care of the elderly.
- Full NMBI registration and eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Minimum 1-year experience working as a staff nurse (preferred).
- Knowledge of HIQA standards and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- Rewarding and supportive work environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free/Subsidised Meals
- Paid quality training
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunities for promotion in an expanding group
- Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Rapid Covid-19 Screening (15 Mins)
- Term Time Leave
- Maternity and Paternity Leave Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Required)
The safety of our residents, their families and our staff are of top priority at Oaklodge. This considered we have developed and implemented very strict policies and procedures surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic which has thankfully enabled us to say Covid-19 free thus far.
Annual Salary Range: Up to € 54,000.00
Job type: Permanent
Job terms: Full-time
Location: Midleton, Co. Cork, Ireland