Windak is a leader in its niche, the designer, manufacturer and supplier of "Top Modern" automatic packaging equipment for the international Cable and Wire industry. Currently, the products have been supplied to customers in more than 35 countries. Windak has offices in four locations – Head Quarter in Estonia and Sales/Service offices in Sweden, USA, and Australia. Together, there are about 50 employees with a turnover of 10 million EUR. Windak in Estonia is the Head Quarter where most of the Management, Design, R&D and Manufacturing are located.
Windak is looking to expand their sales group with the REGIONAL SALES MANAGER who will be responsible for the EMEA area. As a Regional Sales Manager, you are a part of the international sales team and report directly to the Sales Manager of Windak Group. As the job is "on the field" you can live outside Estonia.
Your main tasks are:
• create and implement regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives;
• actively visiting customers and making presentations;
• working as a Key Account Manager, ensuring long term relationships and commitments with the clients;
• report on regional sales results, forecast quarterly and annual profit;
• prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility;
• solve potential problems and suggest quick solutions;
• suggest new services, products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction;
• recruit sales agents in needed areas.
We invite you to apply if you have:
• BSc degree or similar in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field;
• proven work experience in a similar senior sales role;
• proven experience from industrial sales gladly from cable and wire sector technical background;
• ability to measure and analyse Key Performance Indicators (ROI and KPIs);
• familiarity with CRM software, good skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• ability to lead and motivate in the future a high-performance sales team;
• excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and German or French; Estonian and other languages are an advantage;
• strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude;
• readiness to work "on the field", traveling is a big part of the job;
• you succeed in this job if you are active, independent, result-oriented, responsible and selfmotivated;
• you have analytical and strategic thinking and you partner effectively with worldwide B2B customers.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree.
Required languages: English speaking C2 (proficient language user) - perfect, writing C2 (proficient language user) - perfect.
Additional languages: German speaking C2 (proficient language user) - perfect, writing C2 (proficient language user) - perfect; French speaking C2 (proficient language user) - perfect, writing C2 (proficient language user) - perfect.
Fluency in at least one of the abovementioned languages is required.
This position offers you the possibility to:
• work in an interesting and challenging work environment in an innovative international company;
• develop sales business in all region, analyse regional market trends and discover new growth opportunities;
• participate in decisions for expansion or acquisitions;
• cooperate with and coordinate sales agents in the area;
• grow your professional fulfillment;
• have a novel work environment in a new building (2020) near Tallinn in Peetri alevik;
• have a competitive salary and various benefits;
• attend team events.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear more about you!
Location: As the job is "on the field" you can live outside Estonia. It is possible to work remotely.
No of vacancies: 1
Salary: 3500 - 5000 EUR (gross)
Working hours: full-time
Duration of contract: permanent
Start time: as soon as possible
How to apply: Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English at the latest by the 30.09.2020 via firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30.09.2020
Required documents: CV, motivation letter
Contact: Recruitment Partner, phone: +372 5854 5525, e-mail: email@example.com
Link to application environment: www.tammistepersonal.ee/toootsijale/regional-sales-manager