Hotel Receptionist 4*
The Hotel Reception & Front Office Department is the main connection point between guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. Check ins / check outs, guest requests, concierge services and promotion of in-house activities are all handled here. It influences a guest’s first impressions of the hotel so everyone must always be at their friendly, smiling best.
The perfect candidate for this role is an engaging and friendly customer services professional who loves meeting new people. Our company, Trigon Hotels will work with you to develp out a clearly defined career path. Your ambition will be matched by our commitment to you.
• Welcome and check in of guests, including processing of group arrivals
• Check out departing guests
• Be seen as a main point of contact for guests, dealing efficiently with enquiries and feedback
• Keep up to date on all hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers as well as daily VIPs and special events
• Maximize Sales revenues through up selling
• Support for switchboard duties including some taking of reservations
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
• Ideally you will have experience in 3, 4-5* Hotels and a full driving license
• Opera knowledge is helpful but not essential as full training will be provided
• Calm, efficient and organized
• Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
A great Hotel receptionist is defined by his / her commitment to satisfying the needs of your guests. Priority will be given to those who have the interest and commitment to wow our guests and this will be valued above experience.
We do not require the use of agencies at this time.
Cork Airport Hotel is an equal opportunities employer