Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
ELECTRICAL CABLE COORDINATOR
We are currently looking for a Technical Coordinator - Cable Sets for the R&D Department of one of our clients in the Danish wind industry. You will be responsible for handling the electrical engineering of the cable sets within the entire wind turbine. The systems consist of power converters, electrical control and power supply panels as well as medium voltage equipment and grounding, EMC and lightning protection systems for the wind turbines, so the job will give you a big overview of the wind turbine design.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for managing deliveries of cable sets in the development projects, as well as taking an active part in the management of the interfaces and technical alignment between the different parts of the wind turbine. You are expected to play a role in the way of implementing cable issues into the future designs for the specific turbine platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Electrical background (electrician or similar) that enables you to get a deep technical understanding
- Minimum 3 years of experience as electrician or similar
- Overall electrical understanding including knowledge and experience within electrical system design and turbine operation is required
- Familiar with working in large matrix organizations and thriving in a multi-cultural environment
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent English communication skills both spoken and written
- Experience within wind turbine product development is preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems is preferred
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Technical coordination of smaller technology development projects
- Driving design of cable sets with a practical mindset
- Coordinating and prioritizing as well as task executing on key tasks
- Adapting to the various tools and processes that are applied in the department
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.