Be a part of a Global team responsible for Clothing product lines as Quality Engineers that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while having site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product/process quality. You will report to Manufacturing Quality (offsite) and matrix to the Global Sustaining Quality Leader (onsite).
Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer. Lead use of 8D’s and ensure customer returns are efficiently and effectively managed. Champion the proactive/real time use of PFMEA on site.
Site Quality are accountable for all process control activities, where it impacts the product design Sustaining Engineering and Sustaining Quality must verify/validate the change.
Uses problem analysis to proactively identify quality process solutions.
Provide analysis of data in support of quality and process improvements. Introduce standard fault codes to allow data analysis and identification of systematic issues.
Support Customer enquiries and complaint communications in conjunction with Customer quality.
YOU MUST HAVE
- BS /MS in Engineering (Mechanical, Textile, Material, Chemical), Quality Management, Operations Management or other technical manufacturing discipline
- 7-10 years’ experience in automotive and/or pharmaceutical and/or oil & gas and/or similar industry preferably within quality or engineering
- Deep knowledge of quality tools (Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing), Methodology development, process optimization & ISO 9000 quality management
- Excellent problem-solving skills use 8D’s/FMEA/ fault tree
- Customer return analysis /problem solving skills
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organisation
- French and English languages
- Knowledge of certification processes and NPI
- Experience in Project Management
- Customers orientation mindset
- 6 Sigma Green Belt certified, Black Belt preferred
- Manage the supply chain for all aspects of quality from manufacture through to end user
- Manage all quality-related requirements as defined by customers, regulatory agencies, and industry standards.
- Manage the site Quality Management System aligned to the Global SPS processes
- Manage the site Built in Quality (BIQ) maturity program and assessment process
- Develop PPAP of new/legacy products
- Take decisive actions to correct known non-compliances (from every source), with emphasis on systemic and preventive corrective actions.
- Work in conjunction with SQE to manage supplier quality issues. Identify key risk suppliers conduct product/process compliance audits drive improved problem-solving skills at suppliers
- Drive effective problem solving using the CAPA process and 8Ds ensuring performance consistent with the AOP
- Global Travel max 60%
- Manage the EQMS program