Club Med recruits Front Desk Agents / Public Relation Coordinator (M/F) for our resorts in France or abroad.
- Welcoming and informing clients with a personalized service
- Registering arrivals and departures, managing the switchboard, keeping information medium available for clients, cashing invoices and controlling differed operations
- Being the privileged contact and organizing events for clients who belong to your nationality: meals, information conferences…
- Excellent knowledge of the village and collaboration with various departments (housekeeping, laundry, restaurant)
- Developing the internal sales and ensuring the invoicing of stays or meals coming from local sales
- Garanteeing the service quality, the respect of Club Med’s hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
- Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months minimum
- Diploma in Tourism/ Hotel service or similar mandatory
- Working experience mandatory
- IT skills
- Fluent French mandatory, other foreign languages a plus
Your personal skills
- Ability to talk in public
- Excellent inter-personal skills
French season contract. Salary adapted to skills and experience. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterrannée group.
Discover our professions and apply on www.clubmedjobs.com.