For a laser company in the Netherlands Xelvin is searching for an:
Proto system repairs
• Keeping proto systems up and running
• Providing troubleshooting and support in case of technical issues.
• Communicating with Machine Father to discuss actions carried out so far and possible other solutions.
• Analysing and identifying machine errors.
• Looking for and finding possible solutions, individually, with colleagues or in cooperation with office staff.
• Consulting the hotline in case of complex problems.
• Analysing possible cooling circuit, gas circuit or power supply problems, following service manuals and (gas or water) schematics.
• Repairing mechanic, electric and pneumatic components, according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
• Exchanging defective parts and components, following the procedures.
• Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems, according to instructions and regulations.
• Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
• Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
• Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
• Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
• Carrying out machine safety checks and ensuring that the driver laser system complies with all safety regulations.
• Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
• Making sure the system is running and fully operational before handing over to SAT.
• Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
• Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
• Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff
• Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
• Reporting directly to hotline, clean room coordinator or office in case of escalations.
• Proposing possible product changes to simplify the commissioning, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
• Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
• Giving feedback on received procedures.
• Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
• Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
• Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department
Completed technical education at Bachelor Degree Level , preferably mechatronics or electronics engineering
Hands on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, assembly
You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with challenging technical projects
Knowledge of machine building
Good communication skills in English
Problem solving ability
Experience with vacuum technology is a plus
You are willing to work in shift