The TRUMPF Group is a German family-owned company with its head office in Ditzingen near Stuttgart. TRUMPF is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools. With more than 60 operative subsidiaries, the TRUMPF Group is represented in all important markets worldwide. Its production facilities are based in China, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and the USA.
For TRUMPF we are searching for Proto Support Engineers in the Netherlands. This is more related to the Hightech industry. As an attachment to this information package you will receive the job specification of the position at TRUMPF.
Proto system repairs
• Keeping ASML’s proto systems up and running
• Providing troubleshooting and support in case of technical issues.
• Communicating with ASML’s Machine Father to discuss actions carried out so far and possible other solutions.
• Analysing and identifying machine errors.
• Looking for and finding possible solutions, individually, with colleagues or in cooperation with office staff.
• Consulting the hotline in case of complex problems.
• Analysing possible cooling circuit, gas circuit or power supply problems, following service manuals and (gas or water) schematics.
• Repairing mechanic, electric and pneumatic components, according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
• Exchanging defective parts and components, following the procedures.
• Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems, according to instructions and regulations.
• Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
• Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
• Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
• Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
• Carrying out machine safety checks and ensuring that the driver laser system complies with all safety regulations.
• Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
• Making sure the system is running and fully operational before handing over to SAT.
• Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
• Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
• Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff
• Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
• Reporting directly to TRUMPF hotline, clean room coordinator or office in case of escalations.
• Proposing possible product changes to simplify the commissioning, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
• Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
• Giving feedback on received procedures.
• Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
• Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
• Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department
Completed technical education at Bachelor Degree Level (no master), preferably mechatronics or electronics engineering
Hands on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, assembly
You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with challenging technical projects
Knowledge of machine building
Good communication skills in English
Problem solving ability
Experience with vacuum technology is a plus
You are willing to work in shift