· Managing delivery process of Solar PV plants
· Support planning, developing and O&M activities are properly planned, coordinated and implemented.
· Ensure activities are properly planned, coordinated and implemented.
· Undertaking surveys and assist in the analysis of quotes.
· Developing and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers and partners.
· Ensuring compliance with specs required.
· Liaising with relevant third parties (funds/DNO/ICP) to procure the necessary agreements for projects.
· Driving and supporting site activities in relation to design, planning, installation, and commissioning of systems in accordance to specifications and design requirements.
· Managing the cashflow and financial forecast of PV projects.
· Ensuring all operational activities are in compliance with HSE.
· Following up on Project Plan and Open Issues control.
· Reporting and general managing activities.
Engineer / Technical Architect with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
Experience in coordinating PV plants projects is a must.
Fluent in English. A good level of Spanish is an important advantage.
Eligible to work in the UK.
International experience is a big plus.
Excellent organization & communication skills.
This is a temporary job, but in case of a positive evaluation there might be other opportunities within the company afterwards.