€Neg + Package
PJ Personnel are working alongside one of Irelands Tier 1 Contractors with work in locations such as Dublin and Europe.
Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking a Project Manager to join their Dublin based teams.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Project Director your key responsibilities are: -
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the interests of the client and Collen
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv in word document format to Sarah or call me today on 00353 93 30029.