We are looking for:
a Project Manager who can manage large scale industrial projects. You will have a broad range of project-related responsibilities and duties. You will also lead project organization successfully and act as the first point of contact for the customer. Are you the one we are looking for as a Project Manager?
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Have total responsibility / ownership of industrial construction project delivery
- Act as the Creation, development and defining of project plan including budget, work division, schedule, logistics plan, resourcing, tendering/contracts and other project managerial activities
- Monitor, control and report quality, delivery time, cost and scope in the projects
- Maintain and improve the customer relationship
Your education and language skills:
- An appropriate technical degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in relevant area
- Fluent written and English, other languages are seen as assets
To succeed, you have:
- Experience in managerial position in large energy, mining, oil&gas or other industrial construction projects (+7 years preferred)
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Problem solving skills and systematic ways of working
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capability to understand the big picture and identify key things for success
- Forward thinking and goal focused mindset
- Readiness to travel as required
We'd love to receive your application!
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!