Who are we?
The Data Excellence team is responsible for the lifecycle of Data, Business Intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT) related information systems.
We are responsible for the development of new applications, the continuous improvement of existing applications, as well as the day-to-day IS/IT support.
We work in close collaboration with other business and IT data teams within the Atlas Copco team.
We are part of CT-IS (Compressor Technique - Information Services), which delivers services to the Compressor Technique (CT) business area of Atlas Copco. The department operates from the Compressor Technique (CT) headquarters, which is located in Antwerp, Belgium. CT-IS was founded in 2003 and employs about +100 people.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on project manager to deliver technical integrations between enterprise IT systems for the CT business Area.
These integrations are typically part of broader ongoing initiatives and projects, but require a specific set of competences in order to make them successful.
In effect we are looking for excellent delivery skills, combined with a good technical background and knowledge of the involved technologies.
- Project delivery from A-Z
- You will facilitate discussions with business and IT stakeholders to capture, and eventually sign-off, data integration requirements.
- You will translate data integration requirements to a techno-functional specification (Middleware mapping, service contract, API description, data load & transformation specification,…).
- You take responsibility for implementation, facilitate testing and sign-off on quality.
- You are able to work hands-on with the involved systems on a technical level.
- You deliver projects in such a way that they can be maintained and supported in a sustainable and cost effective way (lifecycle management)
Maintenance and monitoring responsibilities
- You provide and maintain technical documentation
- You provide 2nd and 3rd level support when required
- You will advise and consult on overall integration architecture
- You will report on your activities, status, budget and timing to all stakeholders
- Occasional interventions outside office hours may be required
- You will report to the Data Excellence teamleader, within the Atlas Copco Compressor Technique Information Services department (CT-IS).
Bijkomende vereisten / Additional requirements
- You are fluent in English: both written and spoken.
Kennis / Knowledge
- Good understanding of enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, ...) and the related business processes
- Proven knowledge and experience on integration projects
- Enterprise Service Bus architectures
- Microservice architectures
- Experience with cloud integration
- API's, queues, pub/sub
Opleiding / Education
- Bachelor/Master in related domains or equivalent by experience
- minimum 5 years of experience in related domains
Persoonlijkheid / Personality
- You have a passion for innovation and technologies.
- You are a good communicator and are able to maintain excellent relationships with your stakeholders and colleagues.
- You think along with the stakeholders, however not afraid to challenge if necessary.
- You have a “can-do” approach, and are decisive. You are not afraid of making errors and are willing to learn by doing.
- You are flexible and prepared to work outside of business hours if required to meet a deadline.
- You are customer focused, enthusiastic and professional.
- You are proactive.
- You have very strong analytical skills
- You are result oriented and quality focused in terms of processes.
- You are stress-resistant.