TREMEC Belgium is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 1,600 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
“The more challenging, the better”
- As Project Cost Controller you maintain accurate records of all project financials from quotation through launch.
- You can administer and maintain a project budget to ensure the profitability of the project is preserved to plan or improved.
- As Project Cost Controller you support the decision making process for engineering and manufacturing changes that impact cost, capital or expenses.
- You coordinate and develop processes and key process indicators to actively monitor and manage the project financial status.
- You identify and manage project risk, escalating issues as appropriate.
- You comply with all project contracts, general expectations, timing, quality, cost objectives and procedures.