Solution Ozone is a start-up dedicated to research and development of ozone equipment. Its main objective is to reduce the use of chemicals and improve the welfare of both users and the planet.
In order to meet the growing demand for this type of equipment, we are recruiting an operator for the production line, who should work in cooperation with the project manager.
- 12th grade;
- Learning Ability;
- Knowledge of optical computer user;
- We value knowledge of mechanics and electricity;
- Driving license;
- Immediate availability.
- Prepare, operate and control production machines;
- Ensure the operation of the machines;
- Prepare the assembly of equipment;
- Ensure compliance with hygiene and safety standards;
- Ensure compliance with rules and standards and the proper functioning of the production line;
- Ensure the maintenance and cleaning machines and equipment;
- Load and unload products using forklifts and other equipment;
- Inventory Realization / Validation;
- Make the storage of goods, control of products in the reception of them, and palletization;
- Separate goods and prepare orders for dispatch;
- Ensure the storage and cleaning of warehouses and machines.
- Full time employment contract;
- Salary compatible with function and experience demonstrated;
- Good work environment;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team.
Join our team and submit your application today, accompanied by the CV.
Offer Type: Full Time