Product Manager – Mobile Services
Ballerup, 1 stilling
Why this Product Manager role is the next step for you
The digital payments industry is booming and Nets has a strategy to strengthen our market position within the digital payment business further with enhanced focus on digital payments. To achieve this, Nets aims to establish more strategic alliances with partners in the FinTech payment industry. As a ‘Corporate Entrepreneur’ you know how to operate and succeed in a digital disruptive marked. As a Nordic FinTech company, Nets has specialised in powering digital payments, connecting banks, businesses, the public sector and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments.
Business-oriented Product Manager focusing on mobile solutions
The Mobile Services market is facing the “new Digital Innovative Disruption”, and has to develop the solutions and service to deliver the digital payment solutions the market demands. The marked seems to be very technology driven and the market is moving very fast.
The Mobile Services Unit within the overall business area Card Services focuses on new technology and innovation, and is responsible for driving projects and developing new business within the mobile payments market. The unit has a corporate responsibility for all Mobile initiatives in Nets.
Preferred background and qualifications
- Commercial and solution-oriented mind-set
- Technical understanding of card payment infrastructure especially the issuing side
- Insight in mobile payments and mobile services
- Experience in product development
- Analytical and requirement skills
- Strong English skills both oral and written
- Your educational level is preferable relevant higher education, preferable a bachelor or master degree in economics, business administration, engineering or similar.
- Ideally you have min of 5 years in a concrete product management position
- A good track record of managing product development
We can offer you
- Professional and personal growth and development
- An exciting position with challenging tasks in an international environment
- Opportunity to work in one of the most exiting areas in financial services
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognised by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterised by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena