Successful applicants will work closely with colleagues in the process group and other DPS departments to deliver projects for our clients.
Our clients are primarily in the Pharmaceutical, Life Science and Food and Beverage sectors.
DPS provides full EPCMV (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management and Validation) services for its clients.
The DPS Process department operates as part of a multi-disciplinary team, which handles our client needs in the following areas: architectural, process, HVAC, mechanical, electrical, commissioning, validation and construction management services.
Process engineers will work on projects in the following áreas:
- Drug Substance Upstream and downstream
- Sterile Fill Finish
- Bulk API
- Oral Solid Dosage
- Medical Device Manufacture
- Food and Beverage
The process engineer will be expected, with guidance, to:
- Bring designs from concept development right through detailed design to construction and commissioning
- Prepare and update PFDs and P&IDs as part of process design development
- Generate specifications for process equipment, analyse vendor bids and provide technical analyses to our clients
- Contribute to cGMP and HAZOP design reviews
- Continually learn about different technologies so as to deliver the best advice to our clients
- Use a range of software packages to develop process designs and analyse process problems
Education & experience:
- Chemical Engineering – degree level.
- From 2-7 years’ experience.
- Chartered Engineer or currently pursuing a chartered application process.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility required in terms of travelling to client facilities in Ireland and abroad.
- Projects can entail extended periods working on client sites as well as in our design office