Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
Let´s work with us! This internship would be for the organization WorkSpace Europe itself!
WorkSpace Europe is a Slovak non-profit training organisation focused on preparation of higher education students and graduates to enter the European labour market.
WorkSpace Europe is currently the coordinator of the 1st and only Slovak Consortium of Universities for Erasmus+ traineeships.
You will be a support for WorkSpace Europe team and part of the position search process. You will be actively communicating with the foreign partners to find new internship possibilities for Slovak students.
- Partnerships research
- Communication with foreign partners
- Database management
- Administration tasks
- Placement opportunities research
- Preparation of promotional materials (posters, flyers, ..)
- Idea maker (marketing and communication ideas, new partnerships ideas, …)
- Possible participation at different kind of programme events (job fairs, Erasmus days, meetings with trainees)
- English – great written and spoken skills
- Very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on your own
- Sense for detail
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- Multitasking; tasks prioritizing
- Formal communication skills
- Recruiting and HR skills
- Marketing skills
- Free accommodation provided
- Public transportation ticket
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!