You will responsible for the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
As the Policy Management Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email.
- Process 40 emails per day and work on additional tasks.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients.
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Aim to achieve a first-time resolution when communicating via email or phone.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with external clients.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Fluency in English and French.
- Administrative experience in a customer focused role.
- Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full-time year round.
In return you can expect:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Excellent benefits such as a pension, health insurance and discounts on car and house insurance.
- Free onsite parking, transport subsidy.
- Sports & Club society.
- Support for professional studies including APA examinations.
- Relocation Assistance.