We are looking for a highly motivated Solution Architect to join our Customer Service and Success team at Plecto. You will be responsible for working with customers and prospects in developing technical solutions to drive higher customer satisfaction. Moreover, you will be the go-to person and help your colleagues and our clients with any technical questions and cases related to Plecto in general, SQL and APIs.
Who are we?
Plecto provides organizations with a dashboard software designed to motivate and engage employees into performing better. Every day, we help motivate more than 80,000 users across 50 countries to do just that. Plecto was founded in 2012 and with investors like Jesper Buch, founder of Just-Eat, and Jan Dal Lehrmann, founder of BilBasen, we have ventured upon an exciting journey characterized by growth and expansion - and this is your chance to become a part of it.
- Join and hold meetings with prospects and customers to assist with any questions related to SQL, API or Plecto in general
- Handle complex support cases in a timely and efficient manner
- Guide customers and prospects on best practices in using Plecto
- Assist in initial integration research
- Reading technical API documentation - JSON, REST and OAuth
- Assist the Customer Service team with complex customer queries
- Solve customer problems under complex constraints and come up with solutions without any additional development of Plecto
- Maintaining and creating Knowledge base articles
- Experience in delivering outstanding technical support
- Experience in database operations including reading and writing basic to intermediate database SQL queries and troubleshooting connection issues
- Experience and knowledge in API and SQL Server Databases
- Interest and knowledge in other programming languages is a plus, but not a requirement
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences with different levels of technical expertise
- Multi-tasking and time-management to prioritize and switch between varied tasks
- Technical writing skills to create and maintain Knowledge Base articles
- Technical skills and an eye for detail used in troubleshooting and implementing fixes
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written + another additional language. Danish is a plus, but not a requirement
What do we offer?
You have the opportunity to become a key player in a growing software company. Based from our office in Aarhus, Denmark, you will become part of a dynamic and easy-going team with ambitious goals in an entrepreneurial organization.
We have a strong focus on creating a fun and encouraging work environment in which you will gain experience with multiple aspects of customer success and become involved in a wide range of tasks, with possibility to advance inside the company.
- Attractive salary
- Free breakfast, drinks, coffee and tea
- Flexible work hours and vacation periods
- Social gatherings
- Relaxed work environment with the occasional game of FIFA
Are you up for the challenge? Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English.