€Neg + Package
PJ Personnel are working alongside one of Irelands Tier 1 Contractors with work in locations such as Dublin and Europe.
Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking a MEP Co-ordinator (Mechanical) to join their Dublin and Sweden based teams.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager and Senior Planner.
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 software.
- Experience of Asta Powerproject and MS Project.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - Experience in working on large scale construction projects.
- Manage and update the Project Construction Programme.
- Create, manage, and update short term, area, and trade programmes.
- Integrate procurement and information schedules within the over Project Construction Programme.
- Prepare detailed progress reports on a weekly basis for issue to the Contracts Manager and Client.
- Manage and develop progress monitoring techniques.
- Manpower and cost load the Project Construction Programme.
- Monitor and report on Earned Value. This will include detailed reporting to the client as well as the production of progress S-Curves for internal and external issue.
- Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Project Construction Team.
- Monitor and report on supplier and subcontractor design, approval, off-site production etc.
- Manage and update the Design Programme in conjunction with the Design Manager
- Attend Client progress meeting as required.
- Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting.
- Monitor original v actual and prepare as-built programmes.
- Work with the project team to provide consistency in the project planning approach and facilitate accuracy in reporting and programme execution.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv in word document format to Sarah or call me today on 00353 93 30029.