Ingeniør Compagniet is looking for Piping engineer
· prepare / review piping design developed by piping team memebers. e.g - calcuations, reports, data sheets, input into data sheets and specifications, drawings, line lists, etc.
· Carryout pipe stress analysyis and pipe support design activities.
· Carry out vendor data review and incorporation directly and through piping and team members under supervision.
· Attend meetings with clients, consultants, contractors and vendors as necessary.
· Particapate in FAT and SAT as required.
· Higher education BSc. Or MSc. Level – mechanical engineer, civil engineer, naval architect or similar areas;
· Fluent command of English;
· Experience in relevant area 6+;
· Knowledge of technical specifications regarding this area;
· Knowledge of stress analysis software such as Autopipe or Cesar II;
· Knowledge of CAD software such as PDMS or Microstation;
· Work for major industrial companies in Norway;
· Compensation according to Norwegian standards;
All question regarding position you can direct on below phone number: +48 723 193 115