Job title: Sales Associate/ Photographer
Job Location: Greece, Cyprus, Spain
Salary: €700 – €1000 net. Per Month
Experience in photography will be a priority, but it is NOT necessary (as the company providing training course and they teach you everything you need to know to do an excellent job.)
Can you be that Sales Associate/ Photographer who loves exciting challenges and is willing to work in an organization where skills and output are diligently rewarded?
Job Touristic Recruitment Agency is offering this opportunity, where you can create smiles and memories in Luxury 5* Hotels, by simply capturing unique moments and feelings of people from all over the world. We are an amazing organization and we believe that our resources combined with your efforts can be the start of something exceptional for you .
Why work here
Providing a good number of benefits some of which include:
- Minimum salary of 700 € net + commission (on average, an employee earns 1000 € net per month)
- Provided Transportation after training course
- Accommodation near the hotel for you and your colleague
- Medical insurance in case of illness or accident
- 3 meals served in the hotel
- Opportunity to see another Country’s (mainly Greece, Spain, Cyprus)
- Free training course in Greece Crete island
- Professional photo equipment
ATTENTION: This is 70% a sales job & only 30% a photography job. It is important to have the courage to go to people and sell this service to them
Due to the nature of this role, we ask that interested individuals should have a top sales-driven quality. We will be glad to have someone capable of meeting and exceeding our sales target on our team.
- Interested candidates must between 19 years and 35 years old
- Experience in sales, customer service, tourism industry
- Experience in Photography is useful (we can also train you)
- Basic computer skills
- Communicate well in English with extra language priority (French, German, Russian)
- Ambitious person, eager to learn new things
- European passport / ID require!!!
NB: There will be a training period for selected candidates. It will begin early in April 2020 and after will be departed to work destination.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Take quality photos of tourists and sell to them
- Approach tourists in the hotel and water parks we operate
- Be friendly and make your services sound interesting so tourists can buy
- Communicate constantly with your colleague or counselor to review your performance during the period
Kindly send us your CV to apply now. Good luck!