Pharmacist? Welcome to Norway and Vitusapotek!
Vitusapotek welcomes you as a pharmacist to consider Norway as your next step in your carrier. We can offer you a positive work environment and interesting professional tasks. As a pharmacist in Vitusapotek you will be able to share and communicate your knowledge with customer to provide individual assistance. Whether it is helping to heal illness, prevent health problems or increase personal wellness. This gives us both satisfied customers and increased wellbeing for our employees.
We are well prepared for applicants from outside Norway and will provide language training for the right candidates and a solid on boarding period.
· Together with the other staff achieve the goals set for each pharmacy
· Meet each customer according to their needs for personal choice and prescriptions
· Interesting and challenging work based on your qualifications and interests
· You need a master degree in pharmacy to qualify for an Norwegian authorization. Information to be found on www.sak.no (pages available in English)
· we value knowledge of written and oral Norwegian, or be willing to learn this before continuing your career in Norway. We will provide you with Norwegian language course.
· You need teamwork abilities, so you can work together with other staff to achieve the goals set for each pharmacy
· You need good customer service skills in order to assist our customers with personal selection and prescriptions
· Good working conditions with varied and challenging work
· With personal initiative you have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally
· Competitive salaries
· For first-hand information HR-consultant Vegard Kaarbø, email@example.com, +47 41 20 86 75