Job Purpose: Working with the Supervising Pharmacist you will be involved in the day-to-day operation of the dispensary. Responsible to ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all the statutory and company requirements with the support of the Pharmacy Manager and of the Supervising Pharmacist. Reporting To Reporting to Pharmacy Manager with a dotted line to the Supervising Pharmacist.
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Unicarepharmacy’s guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Knowledge and Experience: