You are highly qualified and would like to work in GERMANY?
The International Placement Service (ZAV) supports foreign skilled workers in finding suitable job
opportunities in Germany. We are member in the network of European Employment Services EURES –
We place our services at your disposal without charge!
We are looking for PHARMACISTS (M/F) in GERMANY
for pharmacies in different German areas/towns e.g. in North Rhine-Westphalia
(fulltime or part-time) (ID: NRW-265-GES)
North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) is a diversity state, where industrial and rural
regions lie very close to each other. Discover the metropolitan area in the heart of
Europe, with a strong economy and countless leisure time facilities.
NRW is thrilling! www.land.nrw/en
• Develope pharmaceutical formulations
• Sell pharmaceutical products
• Advise clients
• Completed studies in pharmacy (in EU Country) and permission to work as pharmacist in the
country of studies
• Work experience is desirable, but we are also glad to offer recent graduates internal training to
accompany their start in our pharmacies
• German language skills B2 are a strong benefit due to the recognition conditions (see below)
• Interested in living and working in Germany
• Further desirable: driving licence category B (car)
ZAV Internationaler Personalservice NRW, Karl-Harr-Str. 5, 44263 Dortmund, Deutschland
www.zav.de/arbeiten-in-deutschland | www.make-it-in-germany.com
Preconditions for “Approbation” (recognition and permission to work as pharmacist)
in Germany apart from completed studies:
• Recognition/“approbation” in Germany will be necessary; assistant positions are possible
during this recognition and language learning process, once B2 level has been acquired
• ZAV/ EURES Germany will advise you on application for recognition and approbation
• Main criteria other than your university degree is a profound knowledge of German: General
Level B2 – pharmaceutical language C1
(ZAV/ EURES Germany can give you further advice also regarding this matter)
The employers and the region:
• From family-run/owner-run pharmacies to bigger employers with several stores in various
regions in Germany, mainly North Rhine-Westphalia, in rural areas or mostly smaller cities.
• Between 5 - 60 employees, amongst them already international employees.
• Payment: paid at least according to collective agreement for pharmacists https://www.adexaonline.
• From Cologne, Dortmund and Düsseldorf and other places several times weekly flights to
Employer’s support of your first steps in Germany with relocation services:
• Support in relocation (finding accommodation, assistance in administrative matters, etc.)
• Support in preparing for exams connected to recognition process (e. g. with internships, or in
finding language courses)
• a mentor in the enterprise
• language course in order to prepare exam in pharmaceutical language C1 level
• further training on a regular basis
• A first job interview with employer is possible via Skype/ telephone.
You are interested?
Please send us your CV or EUROPASS (www.europass-info.de) via email using the keyword
“NRW-265-GES” to ZAV-IPS-Nordrhein-Westfalen@arbeitsagentur.de