ABOUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
For permanent positions we are seeking to employ EU-educated nurses, or non-EU educated but with minimum 3 years of work experience as a registred nurse in an EU/EES-country, to our psychiatry departments:
Together in a team of doctors, care takers, psychologists and social workers you provide care, planning and motivation of your patients. You work day, - evening,- and weekend shifts but never nights.
Sweden has a developed social welfare system and good resources for working with these patient groups with a shared responsibility between the health care sector and the municipality. We are working actively with digital solutions (e-psychiatry), innovations and psycho education. Our clinics offer bright, calm and spacious facilities with access to gardens- a sound and health promoting environment for both patients and staff.
You are a registred nurse with experience and genuine interest for the psychiatric care. You meet your patients with emphathy and respect and work good in a team as well as independently. You are well organized and keep your calm during stressful situations.
- After the clinical trial, and you have obtained your Swedish license to practise, we offer you a permanent position +
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
1) You send us your CV along with a motivational letter and your nursing diploma.
2) We will set up a skype interview followed by a face-to-face interview and visit to our hospital,
given that the Skype-meeting turned out successfully.
3) If we have an agreement after the visit we will set up a contract and you will study Swedish
in your home country, financed by www.yourfirsteuresjob.se
4) Once you have reached level B2 in Swedish you will relocate to Gothenburg and start your employment with clinical introduction as an assistant nurse 50%, and continue with language training 50% until you reach level C1 and can apply for your Swedish license to practise as a nurse: https://legitimation.socialstyrelsen.se/en/licence-application/
You can apply for financial support for translating your documents, visiting our hospital, language training and relocation support at www.yourfirsteuresjob.se
HR Welcome Services will be your first line support through out the entire recruitment process and help you with your queries, accommodation, registration in Sweden, language training to C1 and much more. We will also offer job finding support to accompanying spouse.
QUESTIONS AND APPLICATIONS
Don’t wait with sending your application e.g; CV, motivational letter and nursing diploma to: email@example.com as we are interviewing ongoing.
If you have any questions about the clinical work, the process or our offer please get in contact with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to have your application no later than January 6:th, 2021.
Welcome to develop the psychiatric health care for the future @ www.sahlgrenska.se
Region Västra Götaland is governed by democratically elected politicians and is with just over 50,000 employees one of Sweden’s biggest employers. Our task is to offer good healthcare and dental care and to provide the prerequisites for good public health, a rich cultural life, a good environment, jobs, research, education and good communications to our 1.6 million inhabitants. The largest city in our region is Göteborg (Gothenburg) with the largest port in Scandinavia.
MORE ABOUT OUR CITY