Do you want to join our growing payroll team? Are you passionate about Human Resources? We are seeking for a payroll analyst with French skills to cooperate with within our team. The Payroll Analyst performs a variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, retirement, payroll/benefit records and payment. Does this sounds like something you wish to do? We are looking forward to welcome you and grow our team with you.
- Lead all aspects of a multiple international payroll team, taking responsibility for the provision of all payroll process specific services and deliverables.
- Ensuring that Personnel Administration / Payroll processes are in line with global processes/directions, legal and taxation standards, procedures, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements and taking care that the legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements are met.
- Setup of new employees on payroll system.
- Processing payrolls, including: calculating, bonus payments, starters and leavers.
- Payroll Payments.
- Recording Holiday, Sick Leave, Absenteeism.
- End of Year Payroll Processes.
- Remitting of taxes to French government bodies.
- Reconciliation of Payroll on monthly basis.
- Prepare and Reconcile Payroll Mgt Reports each month
- Providing support to all employees and managers in scope of Payroll;
- Support HR team to ensure correct data flow;
- Other reports as required by management from time to time.
You must have
- At least 2 years experience in a meaningful role.
- Sound understanding of French payroll processing.
- Deep knowledge of HR processes and policies.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable ability to form strong interpersonal relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a Right and Fast process.
- Comfortable using English language in daily basis.
- Good command of the French language that allows you to communicate
- You are collaborative and like to build trustworthy relationships
If you are interested in this role, meet us online at New Destinations for French skills or apply directly through our website: https://honeywell.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=185180&site=1