Myhomecare are seeking qualified General Nurses and Paediatric Nurses for Homecare Nursing Jobs in all areas of Dublin.
The Ideal Candidate will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent english and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay.
- Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
- We provide professional training and Personal Development programs.
- Ad hoc shifts also available with MyHomecare.
- One free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- A goodwill incentive for all newly activated Nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO registration.
- Refer another nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the referrer of €150 when the newly activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- For current Nurses – when they are due to renew their INMO membership, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of their registration fee.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as Patient Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Nursing Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
Homecare Nurses must have the following:
- Must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Tracheostomy experience, TPN experience, Peg Experience is an advantage depending on the case. Refresher Training can be arranged if necessary.
- You must be willing to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Training can be provided within your first 6 weeks.
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin must have an excellent command of the English Language.
All applications for the above mentioned jobs will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin with Myhomecare or for any further information concerning this role please contact Sarah on 01-9476255 / 1800400900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com