Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Main tasks include
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performance tests, in relation with the TI Overall Tests Engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
- In addition, the Overall Commissioning engineer can be requested to support Commissioning organisation on topics such as:
- Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by Commissioning Branches.
- Issuance of the Phase Commissioning Reports.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base).
- Knowledge of PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and PWR chemistry.
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or recommissioning after major refueling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required.
- Fluent English.