Adecco Human Resources is currently searching and hiring candidates fluent in Finnish or Norwegian and English for a role of Order Processing Specialist for our client company in Lisbon.
Work as an Individual Contributor in the Order Management Team and key responsibilities would include:
- Create orders and manage change or correct the order as required and coordinate other departments/stakeholders for order fulfillment;
- Update orders with additional requirements/fees to be applied (e.g. fee for emergency delivery, special handling fees, containerizing, palletizing, import/export);
- Support product return process in cooperation with SMEs with manual corrections/return orders;
- Manage/Support order related inquiries and service requests;
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy, report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines;
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process;
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements and also review the ideas with Client Stakeholders for the successful implementation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH...
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Good listening and comprehension abilities;
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers, understand and resolve issues;
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate/Masters in any discipline. Preferable: Graduate/Masters in Finance or accounting;
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience;
- Required Language Thresholds;
- Finnish or Norwegian: (Minimum C1 or Native-Level Fluency);
- English: (B2-Independent User Level);
- Should have basic understanding of overall F&A or OTC cycle;
- Should have Work experience in Order Processing or Order fulfilment.
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows);
- Preferable: Seibel CRM;
- Good MS Office skills.
If this role is of your interest or if you would like to know more about it, make sure to apply by submitting the most updated version of your CV.