Operator-setter of CNC milling machine
You are ambitious, the challenges in the job do not scare you, you want to work in a leading company, guaranteeing opportunities for career development and excellent social benefits.
THIS IS PROVIDED FOR YOU !!!!
In connection with the expansion of its activities, Arexim Engineering EAD is looking to appoint an Operator-setter of a CNC milling machine.
1. Establishes, adjusts and fixes universal and specialized, based, attachment, cutting and measuring devices and tools to machines.
2. Establishes centering and fastenings with complicated configuration requiring a combined attachment.
3. Machining details with metal cutting machines, milling external and internal surfaces with complex configuration, grooves and different profiles.
4. Sharpen, fix, fasten, center and work with all kinds of cutting tools used in milling.
5. Daily and periodically technical servicing all available types of cutters and fittings.
6. Makes measurements of conformity of the processed part with the technical documentation.
7. To know management systems and documents related, to observe and monitor their implementation.
8. Performs other tasks assigned to him in connection with the work performed.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
1. Higher or secondary technical education;
2. Individual work with CAD / CAM programs and preliminary preparation of the machine;
3. An experience of a similar position is an advantage;
4. Responsibility, organization, performance, precision.
1. Opportunity for professional realization in an innovative company;
2. Motivational starting salary and additional incentives;
3. Possibility for qualification training;
4. Long-term employment;
Why in Arexim Engineering?
Arsenim Engineering aims to develop and develop its own tool shop. The production of tooling is realized through modern high-speed milling centers and erosion machines. 100% inter-operative control is performed with the most advanced scanning technique. The quality maintenance, maintenance and repair of the tools, in compliance with the set deadlines, guarantee the optimal solutions that are fully in line with the requirements and needs of the client.
If you have a qualification, experience and willingness to work in our team, check out our suggestions and contact us!
For more information:
Radoslav Manev - Human Resources Manager
+359887 43 21 78