Operator of CNC milling machine
Find a secure job immediately!
Arexim Engineering is a dynamically developing company for the design and production of plastic technical products, injection molds and tooling with production facilities in the town of Smolyan.
The company carries out the whole process of designing and developing the workpiece and the mold, the production of the finished product and its distribution.
In connection with expanding our business, we are looking to appoint a "CNC Cutter Operator".
1. Carries out milling work and related activities.
2. Establishes, adjusts and fixes universal and specialized, based, attachment, cutting and measuring devices and tools to machines.
3. Establishes centering and fastening details with a complex configuration requiring a combined attachment.
4. Machining details with metal cutting machines, milling external and internal surfaces.
5. Daily and periodically technical servicing all available types of cutters and fittings.
6. Makes measurements of conformity of the processed part with the technical documentation.
Requirements for the applicant:
1. Secondary technical / higher technical education is an advantage;
2. Skills for working with measuring instruments;
3. Skills for CNC controllable metal cutting machines / lathe, milling machine, CNC /;
4. Skills to read technical documentation (drawings);
5. Good knowledge of materials and their processing; advantage;
6. Computer training and skills for work with CAD / CAM systems;
7. Communication, teamwork, precision, responsibility;
8. Language: English - Advantage.
1. Prospective, secure and long-term work in an innovative company;
2. The challenge of developing a company with high international standards of work;
2. Opportunity for professional development in our system of professional and career development;
3. Motivating remuneration and DMC;
3. Social benefits;
For more information:
Radoslav Manev - Human Resources Manager
+359887 43 21 78