We are looking for odontologists for attractive positions with Danish dental clinics. We have job offers for experienced dentists, who are looking for a new professional and personal challenge. Most clinics are placed in the peninsula of Jutland, but there are also job offers in other parts of Denmark.
Why Should You Apply?
Apply for this job if you would like to get:
- Good opportunities for professional development.
- A permanent contract and a full-time job.
- An attractive salary. You will normally start with a fixed salary, which will change to a salary based on incentives later on. The specific conditions depend on the clinic.
- A 37-hours working week and 6 weeks paid holidays.
- Work and live in a medium-sized town at Zealand or in Jutland, enjoying a high quality of life and being close to nature.
- A good work-life balance.
- A future life and career in Denmark, one of Europe’s top welfare states.
- Assistance with your authorisation to work as a dentist in Denmark.
- Assistance with the relocation to Denmark and spouse employment assistance.
- Oral screenings.
- Root canal treatment.
- Dental prosthesis.
- Oral surgery.
- Dental radiography.
- You may work in other areas such as crowns, depending on your interests and experience.
- Team work with dentists, dental assistants and administrative personal.
- Your role and tasks depend on the clinic. We will offer you more detailed information about the vacancies of your interest during the interviews.
- University degree in odontology.
- Citizen of a European Union member state.
- At least 2 years of experience as a dentist.
- Easy-going person, empathic and flexible.
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment with many contacts.
- You are motivated for living and working abroad.
You will use the Danish language at work, but may start working using English. In some cases, the clinic will pay an intensive Danish course for you, in other cases you will have to take (free) classes offered by the local public administration. To be able to participate in the Danish language course you will need to be proficient in spoken and written English (B2 level or better).
How do you apply?
Please forward your application and CV in English or Spanish marked ”Odontologist” by mail to Arne Beyerholm at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please include a copy of the diplomas for your degree in odontology. Feel free to include any further attachments, which you find relevant, e.g. certificates, references, etc.
If you do not want to apply for this position but would like us to consider your CV for other jobs in Denmark or Northern Europe, then feel free to forward your CV. Forward it by sending a mail with the title “Unsolicited application”. Please include your diploma and other attachments as described in the paragraph above.
Should you have any questions, then please send an e-mail to the above-mentioned mail address.
Look Abroad! helps Spanish and international medical doctors, dentists and engineers finding good jobs in Denmark and Northern Europe. Read more about us at: https://look-abroad.business.site.
You need to be a citizen of a European Union member state.