Clarity Recruitment is an Irish recruitment agency for Healthcare Professionals. We help Healthcare Professionals secure work throughout Ireland and the UK.
We are looking for Nurses (multiple disciplines) to work in Hospitals, clinics and nursing homes in Ireland.
- General Nurses
- Paediatric Nurses
- Intellectual Disability Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurses
- And other specialities
Main job locations: Dublin, Cork, Galway, Waterford and Kilkenny.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Good time management
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in shifts
- Open to new cultures
What you will need:
- Nursing degree (from an EU country preferably)
- Ideally 2 years' post registration experience
- English certificate (IELTS or OET)
- Register as a Nurse in Ireland
- Permanent contract
- Full time job
- 4 weeks paid holidays
- Good working conditions
- Professional development
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
If you do not have an English certificate yet, but have a good English level, and want to start working in Ireland as soon as possible, there is the possibility to start working as a healthcare assistant until you are registered as a nurse.
All applications are confidential.
Clarity can help you find your dream job and we also offer full support and many services: CV editing, interview preparation, career advice and many more services free of charge.
If you are interested, please send your application/ updated CV in English.