Nursing Jobs in Ireland
Place of work
Permanent, Full time
€20.00 per/hour(basic) with an option to earn more than €45,000 /year. (Tax Rate of 20% applies for a single person, more details can be provided on request)
Registered Nurse with Bluebird Care.
Relocation Offer & Employment Benefits
- Paid Flights to Ireland.
- Meet & greet at airport and transfer to city / town of employment
- Accommodation sourced, and deposit paid as well as the first month’s rent. (To be refunded to Bluebird Care over 2-year period).
- English lessons approx. 16 hours per week paid for by Bluebird Care.
- While waiting for registration, you will be employed as a Health care worker(HCA) salary - €12 per 39 Hour.
- IELTS registration fee and Irish Nursing Board Registration Fee paid. (To be refunded to Bluebird Care over 2-year period).
- Use of car for 3 months (Driver must be 25+ years of age plus holder of full valid EU driver’s licence).
- Once qualified and able to commence employment as a Nurse in Ireland, starting hourly rate will be minimum €20 per hour (not including over time payment for night time working / weekends etc).
- Permanent 39-hour contract including days, nights & weekend work.
- 4 weeks paid holidays per year
- Wages paid on time every two weeks
- 39 hours working week with an option to work extra hours
- No agency fees, you will be working for an Irish company, check our website https://bluebirdcare.ie/
- To have a genuine care for others
- Responsible and trustworthy character
- To be able to provide care according to our care plans
- Have experience in providing care to others, personal experience also accepted.
- English – Intermediate (B1)
- Driving license (B)
Further information on these positions can be got by contacting:
Jolanta firstname.lastname@example.org or +353879122722 on WhatsApp. Skype address dzola.s
Bluebird Care is a home care provider providing care in the community in Ireland Check out our video for recent job announcements: