Non-Functional Test Specialist / Lead
NORDEA BANK DANMARK A/S
København, 1 stilling
We are looking for a Non-Functional Test Specialist / Lead experienced in multinational large-scale agile projects to join the Core Banking Programme in Nordea.
About Core Banking Programme
Nordea has defined a customer-oriented future vision and launched the Simplification programme to build the needed capabilities to reach that vision. As a part of Simplification efforts, Core Banking Programme (CBP) is delivering a new, common platform for core banking products and customer data. We are not only installing a new common IT system but also rebuilding the bank’s product portfolio, harmonizing related processes and supporting Nordea to prepare for the largest transformation it has faced so far. Being part of CBP means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering a platform of unlimited opportunities for tailoring – to meet the unique needs of our customers.
The position we offer
Are you a highly experienced tester specializing in the domain of non-functional testing? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of quality and testing professionals working in Delivery Streams / Agile Teams together with business and software developers to secure high-quality delivery.
As a Non-Functional Test Specialist / Lead in the Core Banking Programme (CBP) you will define the strategy to test in a comprehensive and agile manner all non-functional aspects of the system and will identify and implement the most appropriate methodology to build and execute such tests. You will also assist in defining of non-functional targets and benchmarks and will be responsible for day-to-day non-functional test management. Leveraging on your soft skills and experience you will coach agile teams to take ownership of non-functional tests. You will work pro-actively, in close cooperation with Business and Product Owners, to ensure ‘great experience’ in customers’ interactions with Nordea.
You will, among other important tasks, be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining non-functional test suite
- Integrating test suite into Continuous Integration system
- Executing non-functional tests, capturing and analyzing their results
- Assisting in other engineering activities as needed
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
The qualifications you need
- We expect you to have BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
- Your profound understanding of non-functional testing processes, tools, methodologies and concepts is proven by 5+ years of experience in implementing non-functional test strategy in big scale programs and complex environments.
- You have worked in international and cross-country environments, and you are familiar with banking; preferably with Core Banking systems.
- You have a strong understanding of Agile software development and exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- In your previous positions, you have proven your understanding of system architecture and on its basis you have succeeded with hands-on tasks in non-functional test planning, designing, scripting, executing, capturing results, reporting defects and maintaining the test suite.
- In addition, you are confident with tools like HP QC, JIRA, HP UFT, HP PC, Selenium, CI frameworks and source code control tools.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications