We are looking for Mechanical Engineers / Supervisors to work at our Customer's Power Plant, Pulp & Paper Mill processes, Boiler/Evaporation plant operations and Paper Producing Industry Projects.
- Evaluation of the Mechanical design, correction etc.
- Installation Supervision, advising mechanical systems; piping, welding, supporting, steel structures, units, etc. their mechanical functioning
- Testing the systems according to installation instructions and manufacturer’s guidance.
- Like flushing supervision, pressure tests, commissioning.
- Reporting weekly to Section Manager/ Site Manager / Project Manager depending on the project organization.
- Attending to meetings, briefing, planning, project meetings, safety meetings.
- Following the safety rules of the installation, reporting if any risks.
- Complete the project and given tasks
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by following the development of the mechanical engineering.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mechanical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering graduation
- Min. 5 years installation experience
- Knowledge of; mechanical systems, troubleshooting, testing, mechanical quality focus, analyzing information, reporting skills, team leading and negotiation skills.
Applications by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://www.tekniq.fi/go/careers